Our commitment to you
We are committed to developing our volunteers and have a superb track record of supporting our volunteers to develop within the youth work sector. We aim to provide you with the support and opportunities needed for you to progress. During your time with us, we will:
- Give you a clear and defined role whilst volunteering for us.
- Offer flexibility within the available volunteering opportunities and take into account any other commitments you have.
- Provide an induction on the work of the Hogarth Charitable Trust and give you the appropriate training and tools to carry out your role safely and effectively.
- Allocate you a supervisor to support you, monitor your volunteering and discuss development opportunities.
- Give volunteers a voice within the organisation – you will be able to share your views and ideas so we can enhance our volunteering opportunities.
- Support you with travel expenses when necessary.
- Provide adequate insurance to cover you while undertaking voluntary activities authorised by the Hogarth Charitable Trust.
- Follow the policies, procedures and standards of the organisation in relation to volunteers.
- Resolve any concerns promptly and fairly following the appropriate guidelines.
- We will provide references for young people who have actively volunteered for the Trust.
- Operate within the spirit of equality, diversity and our values.
- Celebrate your successes and recognise your achievements.
For more information, contact: